Save money on:
• Equipment/Software-No need to buy expensive digitizing software.
• Employee costs- employee salaries, taxes, benefits
• Machine stops- due to thread breaks (caused by bad digitizing)
• Sew outs/Edits- Our files come ready for production
• Waste- Nothing costs companies more than wasted mental energy and time distracting them from what should be their core focus, being more efficient and making more money. The power of focus is huge! Digitizing is an art. Your embroidery digitizing should not only look great, but should sew great, causing you less problems with your embroidery machine. Outsourcing your embroidery digitizing will improve your business by allowing you to focus on what you do best! Even if you offer digitizing in-house, having a backup digitizing can be helpful when your digitizer is sick, on vacation or if you're just too busy. We can help! We are your trusted partner for quality custom embroidery digitizing!
We guarantee your 100% satisfaction. If you're not happy with the service or your embroidery or vector file on any order, we'll fix it or credit you your money back, "a few questions asked."Why the questions? Well, because we want all of our customers to be happy with their orders. One sure way of improving, is knowing what to improve. Our goal is to make it right, period. We strive to make it simple and right the first time. If we can improve, we want your feedback!
We accept, Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express. Just after placing your order, your credit card will be verified and checked for availability of funds. If funds are not available, your order will be put on hold and you will be notified via email. If the card is verified, the order will be released. Your credit card will not be charged until the stitch count is determined and the file is emailed to you.
Yes, we take your security seriously, we use 128 bit SSL encryption to secure ordering and "My Account" sections of the website. You can tell the page is encrypted by the lock the browser displays when viewing an SSL encrypted page.
Of course! Our sample designs will remove any doubt of the quality digitizing you'll find at 24HourDigitizing.com. Click on the "Samples" button to see free sample designs to test on your embroidery machine.
We offer Same Day, Next Day and Two Day Service. Most designs will be finished within 24 hours and many within 12 hours. We have several digitizers that work around the clock, meaning you can send your artwork before you leave work and many times arrive to work in the morning with finished digitized files in your in box. All orders will be finished within 2 days guaranteed. If you require 24 hour service, be sure to click on the 24-hour option once you've logged on.
We prefer .jpg format, but we accept the following: .svg, .jpeg, .eps, .pdf, .bmp, .png, .ai, .gif, .tif with a size limit of 2 MB.
.10o, .cnd, .csd, .dst, .emb, .exp, .fmc, .fdr, .U**, .hus, .jef, .pcd, .pcq, .pec, .pes,.pxf, .ref, .sew, .xxx
Simply click on the order/login button or click here. You must first set up an account. Once all of the information is entered, you simply add the size of your required finished design, answer a few application questions, such as fabric type, cap or flat, etc. Then upload the design and you're good to go.